A lot has happened since the Hunter's Moon. The Cold Moon and Blue Moon have both come and passed, and during that time worlds have fallen apart and are already being pieced back together.
Here are a few observations of the day!!!
- A hotel shampoo I've collected says that it is "shampooing shampoo"- the best kind of shampoo, I imagine.
- Bishop Allen is a pretty nice band.
- "An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out," says Wikipedia. I was sold on this, so purchased one. No more waxing and there goes all the hair on my legs. As soon as it gets shipped.
- Colorful fingernails are fun.
- The movie (500) Days of Summer has a few good points. as well as Hall & Oates in the soundtrack, so that's a winner.
- Coffee at night feels like a drug.
- I wish I lived in a world where everything was in French.
- Jump starting cars is fun. Running the risk of burning your face off from a battery explosion yet coming out alive is empowering.
That's probably good for now.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment